Sales & Marketing Manager
Istanbul - Turkey
Tam İş Tanımı
HBI, a fast-growing international group specialized in maritime and air transport for 40 years, is looking for a Sales & Marketing Manager based in Istanbul, Turkey.
– Responsible for identifying new business opportunities through contact with prospective clients in the assigned market and for cross selling new services to existing clients.
– Responsible for the performance and development of the sales team reporting directly to him/her
– Carry out prospecting actions with a targeted clientele according to the strategic orientations of the company
– Develop price offers and propose the best technical solutions according to the client’s needs
– Advise customers on the appropriate transport solution
– Establish a prospecting plan (social networks, commercial watch, press, specialized sites, etc.)
– Produce weekly activity reporting to management
– Develop and retain commercial relations with customers and prospects in order to guarantee the sustainability of traffic and the development of new traffic
– Ensure a permanent watch of customers concerning their solvency, the evolution of their business, their organization and their traffic
– Participate in the group’s sales meetings and share his/her strategy
– Make regular trips, to maintain and develop the agency’s commercial portfolio
– Coordinate information between collaborators including operational services
– Collaborate with the French and international agencies network
– Carry out commercial reporting through our CRM tool
– Monitor and control financial risks and budget targets
– Guarantee the achievement of the turnover objectives set at the desired level of customer satisfaction
Graduate from a higher education in International Trade / Marketing Sales, you have a minimum of 6 years of similar experience in freight/transit as a Business Development Representative, Account Executive or similar role. With an excellent level of spoken and written English, you have a great sense of negotiation with perfect commercial techniques. Winning spirit on great prospects, dynamism, anticipation, rigor, organization, perseverance, responsiveness, and open-mindedness are the undeniable qualities for success in this position.
You recognize yourself in this position and you want to invest yourself in a growing group that can help you evolve quickly?