Genoa - Italy
HBI, a fast-growing international group specialized in maritime and air transport for 40 years, is looking for an Operations Executive based in Genoa. With several sites around the world, HBI continues its development with the creation of its new site in Genoa.
You will be in direct contact with the Branch Manager and in permanent contact with our external cargo partners.
· Global transport organization (pre and post-forwarding, sea import & export, choice of the most suitable means and methods)
· Establish the documentation (B/L with or without letter of credit, certificates, insurance, BSC)
· Provide information and assistance to customers (transport mode, insurance, deadlines, etc.) and invoicing
· Invoicing of files, processing of credit note requests, archiving
· Control the customs status
· Graduate from a higher education in International Trade / Supply Chain, you have at least a 2 year similar experience in freight/transit using Cargowise.
· With a good level of spoken and written English, you have good knowledge of international trade regulations, incoterms, and organization of the national and international transport chain.
· Dynamism, anticipation, and responsiveness are the undeniable qualities for success in this position.
You recognize yourself in this position and you want to invest yourself in a growing group that can help you evolve quickly? Join us !
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent