Talent Acquisition Specialist
Izmir - Türkiye
Tam İş Tanımı
HBI, a fast-growing international group specialized in maritime and air transport for 40 years, is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist. Based in Istanbul or Izmir, you will regularly visit our two branches to support the HR development for the Turkey area.
Within a middle-size organization, you will be directly reporting to the Country manager and the Group HRD from a functional point of view. You will oversee all the stages of our recruitment process, from the hunting and sourcing part to the integration of employees.
· Collaborate closely with managers to develop and understand their strategic hiring needs
· Take charge for full recruitment life cycle for different type of positions from junior to management level
· Define and write job description and job ads
· Apply a sourcing and direct approach strategy, on various job boards and social networks
· Operate the candidate pre-interview per phone and produce reports for managers
· Schedule interviews for managers
· Perform reference checks
· Manage the talent pool and ensure a response to each candidate
· Develop an integration plan for each position
· Provide orientations for new employees by sharing onboarding packages and explaining company policies
· Conduct follow-up interviews before the end of the trial period
· Handling databases and documentation
· In direct contact with our accountant and our legal partner, follow-up on legal obligations and contracting
· Ensure various administrative task based on the current needs
· You have at least 3 years of experience in recruitment / hunting
· You have an excellent technique in sourcing and headhunting
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication and presentation skills, especially articulation of strategy, priorities, and results
· You master IT tools and the use of LinkedIn
· You are fluent in English and Turkish; French would be a plus.
· You are self-aware and proactive
· You demonstrate excellent listening skills as well as very good analytical skills
· You have a real sense of organization and priorities
Please send your CV in English only.
You recognize yourself in this position and you want to invest yourself in a growing group that can help you evolve quickly? Join us!
Job Type: Full-time