Sales Department Manager H/F
Istanbul - Turkiye
Tam İş Tanımı
HBI, a fast-growing international group specialized in maritime and air transport for 40 years, is looking for a Sales Department Manager based in Istanbul, Turkey.
- Responsible for identifying new business opportunities through contact with prospective clients in the assigned market and for cross selling new services to existing clients.
- Responsible for the performance and development of the sales team reporting directly to him/her
- Carry out prospecting actions with a targeted clientele according to the strategic orientations of the company
- Develop price offers and propose the best technical solutions according to the client’s needs
- Advise customers on the appropriate transport solution
- Establish a prospecting plan (social networks, commercial watch, press, specialized sites, etc.)
- Produce weekly activity reporting to management
- Develop and retain commercial relations with customers and prospects in order to guarantee the sustainability of traffic and the development of new traffic
- Ensure a permanent watch of customers concerning their solvency, the evolution of their business, their organization and their traffic
- Participate in the group’s sales meetings and share his/her strategy
- Make regular trips, to maintain and develop the agency’s commercial portfolio
- Coordinate information between collaborators including operational services
- Collaborate with the French and international agencies network
- Carry out commercial reporting through our CRM tool
- Monitor and control financial risks and budget targets
- Guarantee the achievement of the turnover objectives set at the desired level of customer satisfaction
Graduate from a higher education in International Trade / Marketing Sales, you have a minimum of 6 years of similar experience in freight/transit as a Business Development Representative, Account Executive or similar role. With an excellent level of spoken and written English, you have a great sense of negotiation with perfect commercial techniques. Winning spirit on great prospects, dynamism, anticipation, rigor, organization, perseverance, responsiveness, and open-mindedness are the undeniable qualities for success in this position.
You recognize yourself in this position and you want to invest yourself in a growing group that can help you evolve quickly?