Operation Manager H/F
Istanbul - Turkey
Tam İş Tanımı
HBI, a fast-growing international group specialized in maritime and air transport for 40 years, is looking for an Operation Manager based in Istanbul, Turkey, as part of a job creation.
- Supervise the work of his team members & distribute the workload between the groups
- Import & Export flows management
- Invoicing & margin control
- Provide advice and assistance to customers (transport mode, insurance, deadlines, etc.)
- Ensure the proper transmission of relevant information between management and operational teams
- Control the operations and ensure deadlines respect
- Participate in management meetings on various topics (operation, trade, quality, etc.)
- Develop ship-owner, agency and supplier relations
- Follow and implement sectoral developments and regulations
Graduate from a higher education in International Trade / Supply Chain, you have a minimum of 5 years of similar experience in freight/transit. With an excellent level of spoken and written English, you have real management abilities and great capacities to federate. You have good knowledge of international trade regulations, incoterms, and organization of the national and international transport chain.
Dynamism, anticipation, responsiveness, and open-mindedness are the undeniable qualities for success in this position.
You recognize yourself in this position and you want to invest yourself in a growing group that can help you evolve quickly? Join us!