Certifications and CSR Approach
ISO 9001 : 2015 – ISO 14001 : 2015
Initially only the Marseille headquarters and branch were covered by our ISO certification, but the HBI Group has now expanded it to include all the Group’s branches in France.
HBI also understands the importance of implementing a genuine environmental approach, adopting a management system based on the ISO 14001:2015/Environment standard, with the Group successfully receiving certification from AFNOR in 2019.
AEO - (Authorised Economic Operator)
In 2009, the HBI Group received Full AEO authorisation for customs simplification, security and safety.
HBI also received C-TPAT certification, the American counterpart to AEO awarded by the US customs authorities.
"Agent Habilité" authorisation
The HBI Group is working towards obtaining French “Agent Habilité” certification for air freight in 2021.
In order to promote our know-how and expertise in the transport of health products, in 2021 we also launched the procedure for obtaining Certipharm certification for good logistics practices.
HBI's develoment strategy includes a corporate social responsibility (CSR) policy.
The HBI Group is aware of the environmental impact of international transport and is taking real action to develop an environmentally responsible approach:
- Obtaining ISO 14001: 2005 certification
- Development of environmental risk assessment procedures
- Environmentally-friendly actions (paper recycling, IT waste recycling, energy optimisation, zero paper target, member of Clean Sweep operation, etc.)
- Stringent selection of sub-contractors and service providers actively committed to sustainable development
- Multimodal transport options for reducing CO2 emissions.
- Implementation of a precise algorithm for calculating the CO2 impact of your goods transport.