Business Development Manager
Izmir - Türkiye
Tam İş Tanımı
HBI, a fast-growing international group specialized in maritime and air transport for 40 years, is looking for a Business Development Manager. Based in Izmir, you will regularly visit our clients to maintain the strong Sales development on the Ege region.
Within a middle-size organization, you will be directly reporting to the Sales Department Manager. You will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities through contact with prospective clients in the assigned market and for cross selling new services to existing clients.
· Prospect on a targeted clientele according to the strategic orientations of the company
· Develop price offers and propose the best technical solutions according to the client’s needs
· Advise customers on the appropriate transport solution
· Establish a prospecting plan (social networks, commercial watch, press, specialized sites, etc.)
· Produce weekly activity reporting to management
· Develop and retain commercial relations with customers and prospects to guarantee the sustainability of traffics and the development of new ones
· Ensure a permanent watch on customers, concerning their solvency, the evolution of their business, their organization, and their traffic
· Participate in the group’s sales meetings and share your strategy
· Make regular business trips, to maintain and develop the agency’s commercial portfolio
· Coordinate information between collaborators including operational services
· Carry out commercial reporting through our CRM tool
· Guarantee the turnover achievement according to the goals that have been set and the customer satisfaction
· You have a minimum of 3 years of similar experience in freight/transit as a Business Development Representative, Account Executive or similar role
· You are graduate from a higher education in International Trade / Transport
· Good level of spoken and written English
· You have a great sense of negotiation with perfect commercial techniques
· You can demonstrate a real winning spirit on great prospects
· Dynamism, anticipation, rigor, perseverance, responsiveness, and open-mindedness are the undeniable qualities for success in this position.
Please send your CV in English only.
You recognize yourself in this position and you want to invest yourself in a growing group that can help you evolve quickly? Join us!
Job Type: Full-time